A.I.M.™ For Excellence
Stryker created the A.I.M.™ account setup process, the industry’s first comprehensive implementation program, based on a multi-disciplinary, project-managed system. A.I.M.™ represents: Assessment, Implementation and Management, the three phases of each project. This proven, results-oriented program ensures that reprocessing and remanufacturing is successful from Day One by embedding proven policies & procedures, and proactively addressing collection logistics, operational support, goal alignment and other challenges that typically limit a reprocessing and remanufacturing program’s ability to deliver results.
Stryker’s AIM™ process is driven by a multi-disciplinary team of skilled account managers and executives, clinicians who are complemented by additional experts specializing in inventory management, project management, regulatory compliance, engineering and information technology experts.
The three phases of AIM™ are:
Phase I: Assessment
Stryker partners with your hospital to develop a customized program to fit your needs. Together, we:
• Assess SUD usage and set benchmarks
• Gain facility-wide operational support for your reprocessing/remanufacturing program
• Design appropriate program specifications
Phase II: Implementation
Stryker’s multi-disciplinary AIM™ implementation team works jointly with your staff to set up your facility’s program. We:
• Install site-specific collection systems
• Provide comprehensive in-service training
• Integrate reprocessed/remanufactured SUDs into the facility’s inventory management system
• Implement the reprocessing/remanufacturing program
Phase III: Management
Stryker rolls out a management program for your facility. We:
• Develop a hands-on management program
• Regularly review your program results, and present additional savings opportunities for your continued growth
• Define methods to track and measure your financial savings and environmental impact reduction
• Upon completion of the AIM™ process, our partners immediately realize greater use of existing resources and celebrate gains in environmental stewardship.