Used in electrophysiology (EP) labs and procedures indicated to provide a conduit/connection between each diagnostic or ablation catheter and the corresponding equipment console.
- All cables undergo a thorough decontamination process that includes manual cleaning, brushing and visual inspection under magnification
- Stryker adheres to all cleaning protocols provided in the original manufacturers’ instructions for use
Inspection, reassembly and performance testing:
- All cables are tested for electrical performance through end-to-end testing (continuity), lead-to-lead testing (isolation), and high potential current leakage
- All ablation cables undergo performance testing to ensure proper functionality
- Serialized tags allow for comprehensive device history and life cycle tracking, ensuring cables are never reprocessed beyond their maximum number of cleared cycles
After use, wipe down the cables with clean, wet gauze to remove excess debris. Then, while loosely coiling the cables, place them in a Stryker provided collection bag.
Stryker Corporation or its affiliates own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.